The MONTEX fuel card – discount refuelling in Austria and Germany
If you are looking for the ideal partner for inexpensive refuelling in Austria and Germany, then you have found the perfect solution for your needs with the MONTEX fuel card.
Here are just some of the reasons why you should be using the MONTEX fuel card:
- All stations are designed for heavy duty lorries
- Refuelling at affordable discount prices
- 24 hours a day
- The petrol station network is constantly being expanded: at the moment, your Montex fuel card is accepted at 13 Austrian and 45 German petrol stations
- The stations are located close to the borders and some are also motorway service stations
- Complete control over your costs
- Consistently high quality of fuel throughout the entire network
How to get your MONTEX fuel card:
Fill in the fuel card application form and send by fax.
Create and mail the direct debit authorisation by post.
Once the documents have arrived, you will receive your fuel card as soon as possible.
You will be invoiced on the 1st and 16th of each month.
You will receive a detailed statement for each vehicle, including each of your fuel stops.
Your expenditure will be debited on the 10th and 25th of each month, i.e. 10 days after date of invoice.
All our business activities are subject to our General Terms and Conditions.